A super simple + healthy weeknight meal? Count me in. Shrimp stir fry is one of the easiest meals to whip together. If you’re willing to do some chopping, you can go from prep to eating in under 30 minutes.
Precooked, frozen, medium shrimp and/or chicken
Sugar snap peas
Red pepper flakes
- Chop your veggies. I use whatever is in my fridge – try asparagus, fresh green beans, or even brussels sprouts for a different take. Tip: Slice your veggies in bite-size pieces.
- Clean and season your shrimp or chicken with red pepper flakes and garlic powder.
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat with a spritz of oil. Add your chopped veggies and a splash of water.
- Once veggies are almost to desired doneness – I prefer mine a bit crisp – add the shrimp and teriyaki sauce to heat.
- Serve with brown rice and enjoy!
p.s. Make a big batch – makes great leftovers for lunch.